Application and Rental Procedures
**If we are unable to verify information on the application, it shall be considered incomplete and will be put on hold**
A fully completed application and $30 processing fee is required for all persons 18 years of age and older. The application processing fee is non-refundable and covers the cost of credit checks, staff time, phone/fax costs and inquiries needed to verify application information.
Rental eligibility is based upon income, employment history, rental history and credit history.
All of these factors are considered during the application review process.
Applicants will need to supply 2 most recent pay stubs, 3 months of checking and savings account statements, and any additional information needed to verify applicants’ ability to pay rent.
- A $30 processing fee for each person(s) 18 an older is payable by cash, personal check, money order, cashiers check or Venmo… venmo is “California Property Services” (listed under business)
- Application forms are available to anyone interested in a rental property we offer.
- All applications are reviewed on an equal basis. No “first come” policy in place.
- Applications usually require 3-5 business days to process.
- Processing time depends on our ability to verify information on the application.
Most of our rentals do not allow pets. Please ask for more information if you have a pet.
Vacant units have a specific move-in date. Please make sure this move-in date fits with your schedule prior to filling out an application.
Occupied rental units are subject to the existing tenant vacating on time.
** Tenant must secure a renter’s insurance policy prior to move in **
** All move in funds MUST be in the form of a cashier’s check or money order ** NO EXCEPTIONS
Applications can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org